Join our leading sector analysts for an incisive and interactive discussion on the implications of the global pandemic covering; Sovereigns, Financial Institutions, Structured Finance, Corporates, Infrastructure and ESG.
Our cross sector outlooks will be split up into 3 sessions during the course of the week, each commencing at 11am to 12pm AEST. To tune in, please register each session separately.
Monday, 25 May - Sovereigns
• James McCormack, Global Head of Sovereigns & Supranationals
• Jeremy Zook, Director, Australian Sovereign Ratings
• Global Sovereign Outlook – emphasis on US, China and DM Europe
• Australian Sovereign Outlook
The audience will be able to ask questions during the live webinar. Questions can also be emailed in advance to email@example.com.
Can’t make it to the webinar? Register anyway, and we’ll send you a link to the recorded session once it’s available.
To register for other sessions:
• Wednesday, 27 May - Financial Institutions and Structured Finance
• Friday, 29 May - Corporates, Infrastructure and ESG